10 years ago I made a Facebook page (Natural Bliss Photography) not thinking that it would lead me to anywhere since I was new to the photography field and didn't think any one would support or follow my work. I was inexperienced, had a standard kit DSLR camera and lens that my husband bought for me as a Christmas gift which by the way I still have to this day and I didn't know a whole lot about posing and all things related or impacts the product of an image.
Fast forward to now. I still don't considered myself an advanced photog given that I've been in this field for 10 years. I am still learning, I love to self improve and work on areas that I may be lacking in. Capturing photos for others drives this self-improvement because I know how important it is to not only produce quality photos but to connect with each of my clients and their family or loved ones to give them the best experience. It's important to them to have these memories so the experience while I'm capturing their memories or milestones is also very important to me.
So.... with that said, in honor of my 10 year anniversary, I will be raffling away 10 $10.00 gift cards who book a session with me in 2020!! Drawing will be held on December 24th, 2020. Returning clients from the past, who book a session with me in 2020, will get 10 of their names drawn into this raffle. It increases your chance of winning! Those who are new in 2020, you will also have the opportunity to get more of your name drawn into the raffle too. Details to follow, but you must book a session and follow through with the session with me this upcoming year 2020 in order to participate in this raffle gift card give away!! The GC's will be 10 random stores: (1) Homegoods, (2) Target, (3) TJ Maxx, (4) Pick N Save, (5) Starbucks, (6) Wal-mart, (7) Macy's, (8) H&M, (9) Forever 21, & (10) Aldo. If you need more information, don't hesitate to contact me.
Now onto other updates and changes for 2020....
1. I have very limited open dates in 2020 (check my calendar link below in #2). This 2019 year was a huge challenge, with abruptly preparing and selling my 1st home (sad face) and moving into a temporary place which we found very last minute and the difficulty of living out of box's in our temp place...which ultimately caused a huge backlog of edits on my end. Therefore, I've decided to do less bookings in 2020 so I can focus my energy and time on finding my next home, enjoying the memories with my two boys in finding their forever home, and making it a home for them. 2019, I spent most of my days and times focusing on capturing memories and editing photos for others, that I forgot and neglected that same experience with my own little family. I hardly took any photos of my boys and loved ones (sad face again). 2020 will be a time to pause and reflect on my personal well-being. This is not to say I'm quitting. Though limited, I am open for bookings when I know there is a need for me to help others to invest in their memories.
2. Check my calendar daily for future or last minute openings here --> www.cxynaturalblissphotography.com/calendar.pdf , I may potentially open up some dates depending on circumstances.
3. If you book a session with me in 2020, you will receive 1 Free 5x7 deep matte print with your session. This is the top of the line high quality type of print. I don't normally offer this type in my standard or wedding collections, except only in the Graduate Student Special Collection. Every year I try to do a free gift whether that would be for all (every one) or selected winners who book a session with me. This upcoming year, I decided to do both- for everyone (5x7 deep matte) and selected winners ($10 gift card give a ways to 10 selected winners).
4. If you spend $100+ on any printing material product orders through my service, you will receive 1 free gift of your choice: 1 photo magnet, 1 photo button pin, or 1 photo key chain.
5. Signature 3 Collection is limited to 3 bookings in 2020. So, large family or groups, start thinking about what month, date and time you'd like to do your session if choosing me as your photographer.
6. Reschedules are going to be hard to do given that I have very limited open dates and times. Any reschedules will be on week days, not on weekends if not available. So, it is extremely important to stick to your secured date and time slot with me for 2020. I do have options in case of severe inclement weather. See me for details.
7. New prices and offerings for my Standard Collections went into effect November 27th, 2019. Click here to see my new prices. New prices and offerings does not affect already booked/secured sessions. Any bookings after this November 27th date will apply.
8. I will be servicing Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha counties until May 2020. After May 2020, I will only be servicing Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. Other counties outside of these two, travel and fuel charges will apply.
9. Mommy and Me, Christmas, and Summer Bubbles mini sessions may be happening in 2020. Event flyer for these special mini events will be announced 1 month prior to the chosen date and location. They will be priced at $110/each session, 1-4 ppl, 15 minutes, 4 images on CD, and 1 print release. 10% non refundable will be required to secure your time slot and it will depend on first come first serve.
10. For off season months (January 2021 - March 2021) .... with moving my family in 2020 to a new home, there may be a possibility for an indoor photo session option for these months. More to come on this, so stay tune!!! :)
Thank you all for reading and thank you for an amazing 2019 year. I can't thank you enough for those who book a session with me this 2019 year especially for your patience and understanding through my hardships. I really appreciate you guys and am forever grateful to have your love and support.
-Choua, Natural Bliss Photography